Monday, June 07, 2004

Mitch’s Hero’s and Villain’s - This week The Coral, The Prodigy and Morrissey...

Hopefully this will be the beginning of my regular rambling of rants and rampages...oh yes my friends no soft targets here, everything and everyone will be fair game for the Mitch!




Let’s start with The Coral. What the fuck? They live around the corner from me in West Kirby but look like they fell out of a ship at the back of the outlet village for Christ sakes!

I was recently at a Beta Band gig in Liverpool and there was a small contingent of the little bastards standing in front of me. One of them was wearing some strange Russian tank commander’s hat, scally bastard Rockport boots and a strange stripy La Coste jumper.

Bloody hell, Cosmic Scousers my arse, Wirral wankers more like – and I live over here, I should know!




Run and hide...take cover! According to the NME recently The Prodigy have completed their follow up to 1998’s ‘Fat Of The Land’ long player.

Yes folks one can only wonder what the husband of one of the Appleton sisters and brother-in-law to Liam Gallagher has managed to squeeze out of his arse this time.

Hopefully somewhere on the record we will hear the final strangled sounds coming from Keith Flint as he breathes his last...




Fear not though dear friends, this article isn’t all doom and gloom (well it is but in a good way!) Why I hear you ask? I’ll tell you why, I’ll tell you why, I’ll tell you why ah ah ha ha WHY!!!

That’s right, grab your gladioli and take a bow...Moz yes the Moz yes Morrissey is back and is it really so strange – ‘You Are The Quarry’ is his new album but is it any good?

Well him being a sweet and tender hooligan means that it is bloody marvellous. Not since the glory days of ‘Vauxhall And I’ has the Pope of Mope sounded so spiteful.

I’m actually oscillating wildly at the thought of it. I need to stretch out and wait...phew, nearly got myself into a right old rank there. Certain people I know aren’t too chuffed about it but all I have to say is you’re the one for me fatty!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a madman!!!

4:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home